Friday 5 April 2013

Setiap KEJAYAAN bermula dengan IMPIAN

Kejayaan pasti dalam genggaman selagi kita BERUSAHA. 

I have a dream, a song to sing 
To help me cope with anything 
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale 
You can take the future even if you fail ....


Yes, I have a dream..
A few days ago, hubby brought me to MAZDA showroom. YES..Both of us share the same interest. Both of us are the hardcore fan of MAZDA. Once we arrived there, I was speechless..I just can't say anything. Mesmerized!!!!He already had one for him. And I should GET one for ME as well.. Right dear ;)


MAZDA 6 SPORT SEDAN

I have a dream, a fantasy,
To help me through reality,
And my destination makes it worth while,
Pushing through the darness,
Still another mile..
Nothing is Impossible..
As long as I keep moving in what I am doing right now..
Premium Beautiful Business.
Stay positive and just follow the right group, the right leader, and with the right motivation..confirm boleh capai kejayaan yang sama mcm our mentor.


CDM Internet Pertama - Hanis Haizi

That is why, our group under Hanis Haizi (www.hanishaizi.com) was leading the online market and we have a strong backup group.



Successful Leaders - 
CDM Naa Kamaruddin (left) and CDM Mursyida Mohsin (right)

What more to say??
I know that I will be just like them. InsyaALLAH I will have my very own DREAM CAR..

Psst...sekarang ni pasti tersenyum setiap kali I look at my Account Bank Statement. Rezeki anak-anak..
Good News...BONUS akan masuk xlama lagih...(will share my happiness with all of you nanti thru pics)..bukan niat nak berbangga diri atau riak.Just nak bagitau keseronokan berbiznes di hujung jari ni.

Memang tak susah nak buat business? 
Sedangkan dgn teknologi yg ada..semua dihujung jari kita
and dengan product yang dah lama ada, proven, and fully certified..
we just let the product speak for itself!


For those yang still tertanya tanya pasal product, business opportunity..
you can directly contact me to know more..

Syarifah Ramly 0125380109



No comments:

Post a Comment